Make an Appointment
Welcome to the Information Commons Online Scheduler. Appointments are offered for E-Learning, Library and Learning Support Services (writing consultations and subject tutoring). Appointments are held until 10 minutes after the hour; after this time, the appointment will be canceled and reassigned to students seeking walk-in appointments.
Please read all of the directions below:
- Use our Online Scheduler to make an appointment.
- If this is the first time you have used this system, you must register. Click on the link that reads, "First time here? Click here to register."
- After registering log in. There are a variety of schedules to choose from: Writing Consultations (Writing Tutoring), E-Learning, Library Services, Software Support (Microsoft, etc…), Tutoring-Accounting, Tutoring-Finance, Tutoring-Internet Technology Courses, Tutoring-Math & Statistics, Tutoring-Spanish.
- After logging in, you will see the schedule for the current week.
- Choose the day of the week you would like to make your appointment.
- Choose a time that is available for that day. Available times are shown in WHITE.
- If you would like to schedule with a particular consultant, look for available time slots for that consultant.
- Click on the white block to schedule an appointment. A new window will open.
- Complete ALL of the required information.
- Click "Save Appointment."
- After making an appointment, you will receive an email confirming the appointment and instructions for changing or deleting the appointment. Please remember to cancel any appointment you are unable to attend. If you fail to show up for an appointment (and you have not canceled), you will be considered a “no show” for your appointment. Please review the Information Commons “Appointment Etiquette” below:
- In person appointments are held until ten past the hour; after this time, the session will be given away to students on the waiting list.
- If you are unable to come to your scheduled session, please cancel as far in advance as possible (preferably at least 24 hours).
- If an emergency prevents you from keeping your appointment, please call the Information Commons desk 941.359.4225 as soon as possible.
- Cancellation policy: In order to ensure that available appointment times are utilized, students who cancel three appointments or miss (“no show”) two appointments will lose their privileges to Information Commons services for the rest of the semester.
If you need further assistance making an appointment, please call 941-359-4225 or email email@example.com